The Best Personal Training in Long Beach, CA!
Welcome to PTwithNate.com!
Nate Alexander is your personal trainer in Long Beach, California, serving Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
With over 15 years experience of personal training in Long Beach Nate was voted 2011 Readers Favorite and 2013 Best Personal Trainer in Long Beach by the Long Beach Press Telegram. Nate brings his unique personal training style and diverse exercise background to help you reach fitness success. Nate believes in using many training methods and disciplines to help you reach your fitness goals quickly and efficiently. This means far beyond the standard “gym” style of training, incorporating sport specific exercises, strength, endurance, power, speed and flexibility to create a well rounded workout that improves strength, flexibility, stamina and creates the body you want. The best part about such variety in your workouts is that ITS FUN! Whether the goal is fat loss, muscle gain, improved performance or quality of life, Nate will use a number of effective techniques and methods to get the RESULTS you want!
Nate is a treat to work with as a trainer. He is very reliable and consistent. I know he is excellent at customizing fitness programs for his clients. He has a loyal client base and I am one of them. Last but not least, he has a good sense of humor.
The Benefits of Personal Training with Nate!
- Exercise instruction the right way, the safe way
- Nutritional advice to help you get your food “life” on track
- Personalized stretches to increase flexibility and promote correct posture
- Challenging exercise programs that utilize many different training styles (weight training, body weight, sports specific, Crossfit inspired workouts, boxing and kickboxing and more!)
What is your goal?
Fitness goals are as diverse and individual to each person. We all have them at one point or another in our lives. Sometimes its to lose some weight, trim down or muscle up. Whatever the goal, there is an efficient way to reach it. There are a number of factors that need to be in line to achieve maximum results:
- Correct dietary food intake
- Proper resistance training for muscle tone
- Cardiovascular and endurance training to improve fat burning
- Professional guidance and motivation
Each fitness program Nate designs incorporates all these components because overall balance leads to faster results. Thats the fast track to fitness success. With over fifteen years as a Long Beach personal trainer you’ll be getting the best guidance and attention you deserve in reaching your fitness goals!.
Click Here to get started on your new fitness path!
Feel free to call Nate direct at (562)225-2244